Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Day 13.

It's been a few days since my last post, but I'm happy to report everything is going A-O-K.

In even better news, I had a few cocktails on Friday evening. Sure, I certainly had the urge to smoke, but I did not. Marlboro lights were available as well, as the couple that came over were smokers.

On Saturday I had a golf tournament where I knocked down a few beers, and didn't smoke. More powerful urges on Saturday, but still no smoking.

So here is smoke more good news for me :

After 2 weeks:
Blood flow improves; nicotine has passed from your body.

Within 2 weeks to 3 months:
Circulation will improve, making walking and running easier; lung functioning increases up to 30%.

Later..

2 comments:

Maybe Im Amazed said...

Tim... good to hear things are still going well! Im hanging in there too... no problem :) I love the "quit-smoking" trivia you include on your blog. What a great reminder of the good we are doing for ourselves! Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

You are doing just awesome. Keep going!